1. Specifications and other information of the Antminer A3 are as mentioned below.
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4.The shipping for this batch will be arranged within 10 working days after Bitmain has received full payment. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 10 six-pin PCIe connectors. There are 3 six-pin PCIe connectors on each hashing board and all three need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the A3.
6. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10 PCIe connectors are connected to a power supply.
1. The shipping cost is included in the retail price shown above. Please fill your desired quantity and shipping address.
2. Orders are confirmed only after complete payment, inclusive of shipping cost, is received by Antminer China
3. Special Provision: Order cancellation or refund request for any reason will not be entertained by Antminer China. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
4. Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained by Antminer China. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Antminer China website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Antminer China warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Antminer China first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Antminer China instructions.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to DHL’s website.
7. Antminer China does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.